Sunday, November 9, 2008

Stepford Moms of Larchmont, Thank You

Larchmont is certainly filled with more then its fair share of the ladies of the Stepford-variety, but today instead of complaining about their soul-sucking ways as I usually do, instead today I say Thank You. Because of you, I can get healthy salad pizza at the local Pizza joint, because you ladies certainly aren't eating any of that greasy garbage. And although I am not as virtuous as you in my choice of salad pizza, it is cheese-free, a rarity at most pizza joints, so my lactose-intolerant (albeit not Stepford thin) self takes a moment now to say, thank you for being obsessively thin and obsessively interested in what you eat. Because of this - because of you - I can get a slice of chesse-less pizza when I take my kids out for cheese-ful pizza.

No comments: